Pregnancy time is unique. Based on yoga and HypnoBirthing practices, you will come away from this workshop with a toolset that will support you during your pregnancy and your birthing day. Kasia will take you through the journey of birthing in a way that allows you to summon your natural birthing instincts and to birth your baby in safety and with ease.
This workshop is meant for all pregnant ladies. The content which we share is not only for labor, but also to help you during pregnancy, and sometimes even afterwards (e.g. calm breathing practice - great when we become anxious, during pregnancy, labor, or when our baby keeps us awake at night).
Topics that will be practiced and discussed:
• Our body’s perfect design – brief explanation of the ‘tools’ that we have naturally to support birthing
• Breathing techniques for different stages of labor
• Movements and positions for the first stage of labor (labor circuit)
• Positions to support you during birthing phase
• Relaxation techniques for coping with different body sensations
• Toning the body exercises, incl. perineum and pelvic release exercise
• Natural means to get things moving during labor
• How to prepare yourself, your partner and your birthing environment for different stages of labor
Kasia discovered yoga while working as a project manager in Amsterdam. She quickly got hooked, followed her first teacher training in Ashtanga in 2015 and started to share this beautiful practice with others herself. Coming to the mat every day is what brings her energy, grounds her and keeps her sane. It is also what helped her throughout her pregnancy, labor, and changes that came after. The impact of yoga on that life changing journey was so amazing that she decided to take Pregnancy yoga teacher training with Birthlight and HypnoBirthing Practitioner training with the HypnoBirthing™ Institute. Now she is sharing with others what gave her strength throughout that special time as well.
The workshop will last about three hours and there will be tea and snacks with Kasia at the end to answer any more questions that you may have or just to get to know each other a bit better. It will cost €35 and space is limited so please sign in below.