Relaxation & Stress Relief Workshop
Relaxation & Stress Relief Workshop with Nataliia
Saturday, December 17th at 14:00
Stress is a fact of everyday life. With more knowledge about how to relax,
we can learn to recover from stress, stay healthy and full of energy.
During the workshop we will learn:
● simple relaxation methods, that promote health and general well-being;
● how to cure a variety of health conditions;
● how to unlock your full potential;
● the scientific background of the stress;
● detailed explanations of the techniques;
● practical implementation in daily life;
● how to relax yourself and help to relax the others.
After the workshop you will:
● feel relaxed and full of energy;
● learn to control your thoughts and emotions;
● react differently to stress;
● learn how to relax in situation of physical and mental tension;
● enhance your immune system;
● sleep deeper.
This workshop is for you if:
● you feel tired already when you wake up;
● feel physically and mentally exhausted;
● you do not have enough energy to reach your goals;
● you feel down and depressed from time to time;
● you feel stresses in contact with others;
● you work a lot.
What techniques we will learn:
● Feldenkrais method - “awareness through movement”- by slow and gentle moves, these exercises allow the nervous system to learn more efficient habits of movement and posture.
● Craniosacral therapy - ¨hands-on method¨ - using gentle touch you can help others to relieve the symptoms of stress or tension.
● Yoga nidra - following guided relaxation you get into a state of consciousness between waking and sleeping.
● Jacobson’s relaxation technique focuses on tightening and relaxing specific muscle groups in sequence.