Pregnancy and Birth preparation 🌺
Saturday, June 15th at 2pm, Stadionweg
Topics that will be practiced and discussed:
• Our body’s perfect design – brief explanation of the ‘tools’ that we have naturally to support birthing
• Breathing techniques for different stages of labor
• Movements and positions for the first stage of labor (labor circuit)
• Positions to support you during birthing phase
• Relaxation techniques for coping with different body sensations
• Toning the body exercises, incl. perineum and pelvic release exercise
• Natural means to get things moving during labor
• How to prepare yourself, your partner and your birthing environment for different stages of labor
Kasia is a certified HypnoBirthing Practitioner, The Mongan Method, a trained Prenatal Yoga teacher with Birthlight, a mother of a lovely two-year-old girl and currently also being pregnant with her second child. Her yoga practice with combination of HypnoBirthing techniques was what helped her throughout her pregnancy, labor, and changes that came after. The impact of it was so amazing that she decided to share it with others.
The workshop will last about three hours and there will be tea and snacks with Kasia at the end to answer any more questions that you may have or just to get to know each other a bit better. It will cost €35 and space is limited so please sign in below.